Tuesday, June 7, 2011

••★•°o°•JFD•★•°o°•Hauling•★•°o°••Junk••Removal•★•

Good Morning Friends and Family

As you may know I donate to several charities. For the month of May JFD HAULING donated $158.00 to the tsunami victims of Japan. In the month of June I donated to the homeless veterans. Every year I attend the homeless Veterans Stand down in which the homeless vets are taken care of for 3 days in a row. San Diego High School is fenced off and within the gates charities come pouring in. VVSD (Veterans Village of San Diego) hosts this event in which the VA(Veterans Affairs) comes in and supports the troops by giving them the utmost respect other groups come in as well and support  our Heroes!
Please visit this site to find out more  information.http://www.vvsd.net/standdown.htm.
If you have any questions concerning Homeless Veterans Stand down please contact VVSD or you can call me at 619-581-1246.

No comments:

Post a Comment