Good evening friends! This is my second post and I have a perfectly good reason why I have not blogged..Because I cannot write, lol. Well the good news is I am attending a 5 week course at the University of Phoenix that will help me with my grammar and writing, so I am excited. Never the less my blog is mostly about junk hauling and the great people I meet. You might say, BORING! In actuality junk hauling and meeting people is very fun. How is junk hauling and meeting people fun? Well I make money removing junk, I donate most of the furniture or sale it and I meet the most wonderful people. My wife will tell you that I love helping people. I do my best to go above and beyond to be of services. Please visit http://www.kudzu.com/m/Jfd-Hauling-21045617/reviews/ to see what people are saying about JFD HAULING. During the course of this blog I will write about what JFD is doing and how our business is growing. I am so thankful to all the people that call us for their hauling and all the repeat customers that trust us. This is it for now.
Your friend
Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment