It has been a while since I last posted on my blog and I apologize. I have a dream of one day spreading my business cross country, however I feel that without schooling and the proper foundation I will not be able to reach the dream and the vision that I have for my junk hauling business. I am currently attending University of Phoenix and majoring in business administration and currently starting a 6 month program in accounting and bookkeeping. Accounting and bookkeeping is a foundation I want laid down before I go full force into my business. I want it to stand strong with the roots so far down its unmovable. This is a weakness of mine and is the reason why I am attending this course. I am 10 months into the University of Phoenix and I love the school. I cant wait to graduate.
In the meantime my junk hauling business is still up and going but junk removals must be scheduled, because of school. However if someone calls for a junk removal, I will do my best to meet the needs of the customer without compromising my education. This allows me to catapult my time management and scheduling skills to a service that will benefit both parties.
Please feel free to review my current listing at http://www.kudzu.com/m/Jfd-Hauling-21045617/reviews/
Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment